第十六幕 E09
- Then leave it with me.


现在你来找我是因为你终于相信
Now you come to me because now you believe
你的女友是个卡斯托尔间谍
Your girlfriend is a mole for castor.
我不知道她是或不是
I don't know whether she is or not,
但 我 有些关于她的事情说不通
But I -- There are things about her that don't line up anymore.
我为什么要帮你
Why should I help?
你辞职了
You resigned.
你说过我永远不可能离开戴亚德
You said I could never quit dyad.
你是对的
You were right.
我把事情搞砸了
I screwed up.
我承认这一点
I admit it.
我们是一条绳子上的蚂蚱
We're in this bullshit together
而且我们都需要卡斯托尔消失
And we both need castor gone.
你还有什么没告诉我的
What are you not telling me?
萨拉目前在伦敦
That sarah's in london right now
正在设法杀死卡斯托尔原始供体
......
我们需要知道谁给了他们那本书
We need to know who gave them that book.
那么这事就交给我吧
Then leave it with me.