小小操场吧 关注:3贴子:286
  • 5回复贴,共1
“我也不知道为什么,就这么爱上了你。”


来自iPhone客户端1楼2016-04-02 13:34回复
    宋仲基X姜耀陏
    母胎单身李珍基
    剩下西皮不定
    只是想写一个有关两个不像吸血鬼的吸血鬼在一个奇怪的文明世界的故事
    无脑案件合集 文笔渣了吧唧的可能哪天就停更了
    好像也没人看


    来自iPhone客户端2楼2016-04-02 13:36
    回复


      来自iPhone客户端3楼2016-04-02 13:37
      回复


        来自iPhone客户端4楼2016-04-02 13:39
        回复
          My hopes were gone,carried afar by the drifting clouds.
          浮云的希冀飘得太远
          My words were stranded, washed ashore by the paddling wave.
          千万种表达在明沙中搁浅
          A glance I took,
          沧海桑田一眼
          At the stenciling on the wedding invitation,
          浓似镂花的婚笺
          Which faded into merely strands of smoke.
          忽而又淡如青烟
          Words clustered at the tip of my pen.
          笔下有那么广袤的字可供选
          Yet they brought forth no comedy.
          偏偏生前未出版片刻团圆
          If love between a-twain,
          Had not a taste of life and death.
          也许如果痴念 不沾染生离死别
          How is it then the great love story?
          不配当倾城之恋
          All the marvelous plots turned into just another old chestnut.
          自认惊叹的桥段终沦为老生常谈
          I have unreservedly given you everything,
          给予你全部如病入膏肓一般
          For seeds of betrayal in return, sprouting from my memoir.
          背叛萌芽在追忆里每一处柔软
          There shall be no more pardon, for you have taken it for granted.
          原谅至无可转寰
          The scent of heather permeates the air, lamenting our withered love,
          暗香弥漫 为容易颓败的感情 详撰
          Caring not for the slander made of us.
          无论后世我们传闻如何不堪
          I closed the book, burying our story along with the heather petals
          合上书中荒原每寸逆风的石楠
          Keeping its ending all to myself
          结局便与你无关
          If we were to embrace again, my tears shall still be running hot
          若还能拥抱彼此 落泪也炽热温暖
          Yet, with just a few words, I sealed our love story
          寥寥数语亲笔封缄了遗憾
          The flowers of heather will be forever blooming in my heart,
          绽放千树永远隽在心底的石楠
          Pervading it with fragrance of disconsolation
          倔强芬芳了惘然
          To whom may I plead for a lifelong companion?
          不知能向谁去借今世今生的一纸相伴
          Our vow is screaming and tossing still in my dreams
          岁月安稳犹在梦里翻涌呐喊
          Time has ripped the cloak of our love
          时光剥离你我
          What was once exquisite, is now soaked with sorrow
          像一袭华美衣衫
          却要被追悔爬满


          来自iPhone客户端5楼2016-04-02 17:44
          回复
            ✧٩(ˊωˋ*)و✧


            来自Android客户端6楼2016-04-03 00:09
            回复