[Mathilde]: Why are you doing this to us?
[玛蒂尔达]:你为何这样对我们?
[Rimbaud]: Don't worry.You can have him back quite soon...and only slightly damaged.
[兰波]:别担心. 他马上就会回到你身边. 只受点轻伤.
[Mathilde]: He's coming back now.
[玛蒂尔达]:他已经回来了
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
[Verlaine]: What are you doing here?
[魏尔伦]:你来做什么?
[Rimbaud]: What's this? "My poor Mathilde. Don't be upset. Don't cry. This is a bad dream. One day, I'll wake up. Love, Paul." Nice, was it?Scene of conjugal bliss?
[兰波]:这是什么?"我可怜的玛蒂德,别生气,别哭。这只是场噩梦。有天我会醒来的。爱你的保罗”不错呀?闺房之乐?
[Verlaine]: I'm going back to Paris with her.
[魏尔伦]:我要跟她回巴黎
[Rimbaud]: Right.
[兰波]:好。
[Verlaine]: Wait! Let me explain.
[魏尔伦]:等一下! 听我解释
[Rimbaud]: Why should I?
[兰波]:我干嘛要听?
[Verlaine]: It's not what you think. It's something else she suggested we emigrate.
[魏尔伦]:不是你想的那样,她建议我们移民到别的地方。
[Rimbaud]: emigrate?
[兰波]:移民?
[Verlaine]: Yes, to New Caledonia. It would be a change for me. A quiet life. I could stop drinking. Don't you think it's a good idea?
[魏尔伦]:对,去新格里多尼亚。那会改变我,一种宁静的生活能让我戒酒。你不觉得是个好主意么?
[Rimbaud]: No.
[兰波]:不。
[Verlaine]: Don't you care about my happiness, do you?
[魏尔伦]:你不在乎我是否幸福?
[Rimbaud]: No, and neither should you.
[兰波]:不,你也不应该在乎
[Verlaine]: You'll never be able to understand how much I love her. I watching this morning, she was lying there naked on the bed. She looked so beautiful, so young and so...
[魏尔伦]:你永不会明白我爱她有多深。我早上进门见她赤果地躺着,她那么美,那么年轻那么…
[Verlaine]: What's so funny?
[魏尔伦]:有什么好笑?
[Rimbaud]: Was she really lying there naked on the bed?
[兰波]:她真的果体躺在床上?
[Verlaine]: Yes.
[魏尔伦]:对。
[Rimbaud]: My estimation for her goes up a long way.
[兰波]:那我对她的评价大幅提高
[Verlaine]: Why?
[魏尔伦]:什么意思?
[Rimbaud]: For realizing what was needed and providing it for you.
[兰波]:她了解并迎合你的需要。
[Rimbaud]: What does it matter? She is your wife. You love her, right? Go back to her.
[兰波]:有何关系?她是你老婆。你爱她,就回她身边吧!