大峙哥神教十一戒:
1. Do not give opinions or advice unless you are asked.
除非你是询问者否则不要发表意见.
2. Do not tell your troubles to others unless you are sure they want to hear them.
不要说对别人诉苦,除非你确信这是他们想听的.
3. When in another’s lair, show him respect or else do not go there.
在别人的地盘中要显示对他尊敬,否则别去那里.
4. If a guest in your lair annoys you, treat him cruelly and without mercy.
如果一客人在你的地盘惹恼你,不要对他仁慈,要残忍对待.
5. Do not make sexual advances unless you are given the mating signal.
不要与别人发生性行为,除非你得到了发生关系的信号.
6. Do not take that which does not belong to you unless it is a burden to the other person and he cries out to be relieved.
不要拿不属于你的东西,除非这对其他人是种负担,且他们哭求着解脱.
7. Acknowledge the power of magic if you have employed it successfully to obtain your desires. If you deny the power of magic after having called upon it with success,
you will lose all you have obtained.
答谢能让你成功的达成你的欲望的神奇能力.如果你在获得他赐与的成功后,否定这神奇的能力,你会损失所有你获得的东西.
8. Do not complain about anything to which you need not subject yourself.
不要抱怨不关你事的事.
9. Do not harm little children.
不要伤害儿童.
10. Do not kill non-human animals unless you are attacked or for your food.
不要杀害动物,除非那要攻击你,或者是你的食物.
11. When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.
当走在公共的地方,不要打扰别人. 如果某人打扰了你, 要求他停止. 如果他不停止,就毁了他.