星露谷物语吧 关注:512,980贴子:3,065,068

【自译】婚后对话及一点感想

只看楼主收藏回复

一楼防吞,显而易见本贴会有大量剧透内容


IP属地:湖南1楼2020-02-11 23:38回复
    写在前面:
    1. 欢迎挑错,俺乐于接受批评,但对于无趣地争执字面含义,可能就不回复了
    2. 英文原文来源于英文星露谷wiki
    3. 争取一周之内弄完12人。由于我是女异性恋玩家,所以先译男性npc的。最先写好的是两名我喜欢但最终没选择结婚的男性:艾利欧特和山姆,男性npc中最后一个写塞巴斯蒂安


    IP属地:湖南2楼2020-02-11 23:42
    回复
      【1】Elliott 艾利欧特
      After Marriage
      婚后
      ### Indoor Days 室内白天
      “I've been taking much better care of myself now that we're together. The bachelor life wasn't particularly healthy for me.”
      “自从我们在一起后,我把自己照顾得好多了。单身生活对我来说确实不那么健康。”
      “If you find a spider in the house, don't squash it! Just let me know and I'll take the poor thing outside.”
      “如果你在家里发现一只蜘蛛,别踩死它!告诉我,然后我就会把这可怜的小家伙弄出去。”
      “Today is going to be a fantastic day... I can feel it! I get this special feeling in my nose...”
      “今天将是绝妙的一天……我能感受到!我是用鼻子感觉到的……”
      “I've had this recurring nightmare that you gave me a buzz cut... you wouldn't ever do that to me, would you? I trust you.”
      “我又做了那个噩梦,梦见你给我剃了一个平头……你绝不会那样做的,对吗?我相信你。”
      译注:buzz cut大概是头发剃得非常短的寸头/平头,头发长几毫米至两三厘米的样子。
      “I've been keeping a journal ever since we moved in together. Now that I actually have a life, I have lots to write about. I want to make sure I always remember these years.”
      “从我搬进这里开始,我一直在记日记。因为我真正有了生活,我有许多可写的东西。我想确保这些时光永远在我的记忆中。”
      “I might stay here and write some poetry. I'm feeling a sudden surge of creativity! You go on ahead and take care of business.”
      “我可能会呆在这里写一写诗。我感觉创造力正喷涌而出!你去忙你的事情吧。”
      ### In his side room 在他的房间中
      “I think I might do some writing today. Will you be okay without my help?”
      “我今天可能会写点东西。没有我的帮忙,你没问题吗?”
      ### Giving coffee 递来咖啡
      “Good morning, (name)! I made us a pot of coffee. I find myself craving this robust flavour nearly every morning.”
      “早上好,(玩家名字)!我给我们弄了点咖啡。我自己几乎每天早晨都渴望着这种舌尖上的刺激。”
      ### Outdoor Days 室外白天
      “Today, I'm going to continue writing my new novel. What better place than our wonderful farm? This is perfect.”
      “今天,我要继续写我的新小说。还有比我们美妙的农场更棒的地方吗?这里是完美的。”
      “My wildest dreams have come true...just look at this incredible landscape!”
      “我最狂热的梦想已经实现了……看看这令人难以置信的的风光!”
      “Fertile soil beneath my feet, fresh air to fill my lungs, and the sun's warmth to delight my skin...Life is going well.”
      “双脚踏立的是肥沃的土地,肺中吐纳的是清新的空气,太阳的温暖抚慰着我的皮肤……生活会越来越美。”
      “I might stay here and write some poetry. I'm feeling a sudden urge of creativity! You go on ahead and take care of business.”
      “我可能会呆在这里写一写诗。我感觉创造力正喷涌而出!你去忙你的事情吧。”
      “I drank too much coffee... my mouth feels about as dry as the Calico Desert. Oh... sorry about the coffee breath.”
      ”我喝了太多咖啡……感觉口中干得像卡利科沙漠一样。噢……抱歉,我呼出的气有咖啡味儿。“
      “If I stay perfectly still, perhaps a resplendent butterfly will bless my nose with a landing.”
      ”如果我保持绝对的静止,或许一只流光溢彩的蝴蝶肯在我鼻尖驻足片刻,以此施予我祝福。“
      “I spent the morning repairing a few of the fences.. They should be as good as new. I also filled (Pet name)'s water bowl.”
      ”我用早晨的时间修了一些围栏……它们应该已经完好如新了。我也在(宠物名字)的碗里添了水。“
      “I got up early and watered some crops for you. I hope it makes your job a little easier today. I also filled (Pet name)'s water bowl.”
      ”我起得很早,给你的一些作物浇了水。希望能让你今天的工作轻松点儿。我也给(宠物名字)添了水。“
      ### On Patio 在露台上
      “Ah, what a lovely day to read a book...don't you think, my dear?”
      ”啊,多么可爱的一天,适合读本书……你不这样觉得吗,我亲爱的?“


      IP属地:湖南3楼2020-02-11 23:45
      回复
        ### Indoor Nights 室内晚上
        “A crackling fire adds wonderful ambiance to the house...every piece of wood burns in a unique way.”
        "噼啪作响的火焰给房子增添了绝妙的氛围……每一块木头都以独一无二的方式燃烧着。”
        “I never had much success growing plants in my old beach house. Hopefully I can pick up a thing or two by watching you. In this respect, you are the master and I only a humble apprentice.”
        “之前我在我的沙滩小屋里种植物,几乎没有成功过。所幸,看着你做这做那,我应该能学到一些。从这方面来说,你是大师,而我只是个谦卑的学徒。”
        “When I behold thy wondrous face, a precious jewel of form and grace, my heart...torn by the dread of night, is purified with golden light. Poetry is the only way I can begin to describe my feelings for you.”
        “我注视着你莹玉的面容,纤毫有度,风致万千,我的爱……我在恐惧的长夜中备受煎熬,此刻却沐浴着金色的光芒。若我想描述我对你的感觉,只能以诗开头。”
        “You always smell so good after a hard day of work. It's your natural musk!”
        “你辛勤劳作了一天,闻起来总是这么迷人。这是你与生俱来的芬芳。”
        “You smell sweet, my dear. Like a honeycomb drifting on a pool of spice tea.”
        “你闻起来真甜,我亲爱的。就像煎茶里浮着的一只蜂巢。”
        “Come here, let me massage your back. You look tense.”
        “来这里,让我给你的背按摩一下。你看起来用力过度了。”
        “You smell sweet, my dear. Like a cinnamon leaf floating in the summer breeze.”
        “你闻起来真甜,我亲爱的。就像夏天和风吹拂的一片肉桂叶那样。”
        “My love...I wouldn't trade you for 100 iridium bars.
        Nor 1000
        ...
        Not even 10,000 bars, no.
        ...
        No, not even 100,000 bars!
        Wa...one million bars of pure iridium...? Don't make me do this...”
        “我亲爱的……要是有人用100个铱锭来换你,我也不答应。
        1000个也不。
        ……
        就算10000个,也不。
        ……
        什么?一百万个纯铱锭……别逼我做这种决定……”
        (Male Player) 玩家为男性
        “From the brightest winter star, to the shimmer of an iridium vein... nothing can compare to my wonderful man.”
        “从冬夜最明亮的星,到铱矿脉的隐隐微光……没有什么能够比肩我的良人。”
        (Female Player) 玩家为女性
        “From the brightest winter star, to a fragrant fairy rose...nothing can compare with your captivating beauty.”
        “从冬夜最明亮的星,到铱矿脉的隐隐微光……没有什么能与你摄人心魄的美相比。”
        ### Rainy Days 雨天
        “I feel inspired today... I think I'll do some writing.”
        “今天我觉得颇有灵感……我想我要写点东西。”
        “The sound of rain, in some tiny way, reminds me of my cabin by the beach. The farm is wonderful, but I do miss the sound of the ocean.”
        “这雨声,从某些方面来说,让我想起了我在海边的小屋。农场很棒,但我确实思念海的声音。”
        “I think I'll remain indoors today, my dear. The rain causes my hair to go limp.”
        “我想我今天会呆着室内,我亲爱的。雨会让我的头发变塌。”
        “My inspiration for writing is like the weather... It comes and goes at random. Today I feel entirely dull. Perhaps I'll read one of the classics to get my creative juices flowing.”
        “我写作的灵感就像天气一样……它随意来,随意走。今天我十分顿滞……可能我会读一本经典,来让我的创造力重新流动。”
        “The rain makes me think of my old life by the ocean. Change is part of life. That's okay.”
        “雨声使我想起了从前在海边的生活。改变是生活的一部分。挺好的。”
        ### Giving coffee 递来咖啡
        “I got up early and made coffee. I find that a cup of this exquisite brew makes the early morning a lot more pleasant.”
        “我起得很早,做了一点咖啡。我感觉,一杯这细腻的佳酿让清晨变得令人愉悦多了。”
        ### Rainy Nights 雨夜
        “Good evening. Did you have a productive day, my dear?”
        “晚上好。今天收成好吗,我亲爱的?”
        “You're ice cold! Let me keep you warm.”
        “你冷得像冰一样!我来让你暖和点。”
        “My skill with words is unmatched, yet I can't find the way to properly describe your [allure/beauty].”
        ”我对于语词的掌控是无与伦比的,但我却无法恰如其分地描述你的风姿/美丽。“
        “What did I do today? I'll just say this... it takes a lot of work to maintain this rugged physique!”
        ”我今天做了什么?我正要说呢……要保持这坚固的体型可是要花很多功夫的!“
        “Sit down, relax! You've got to be tired after trudging through the mud all day.”
        ”坐下,放松!在泥里走了一天,你肯定累了。“
        ### Giving food 递来食物
        “I spent the afternoon dreaming about the ocean. So I decided to cook some seafood.”
        ”我整个下午都在想着和大海有关的事。所以我做了些海味。“
        ### Going Out 出门
        “I think I'll walk down to the beach today, it's always nice to see the ocean again.”
        ”我想我今天会去海边,能再见到大海总是十分美妙。“
        “I had a nice time at the beach by myself, I watched the waves come and go, just like old times.”
        ”我在海边度过了一段愉快的时光,看着海浪起伏来往,就像旧时那样。“
        ### High Hearts 高心对话
        “[Player]... I'm so proud of all your hard work. I'm very lucky to have you.”
        ”(玩家名字)……我真为你的辛勤劳作感到自豪。我能有你真是太幸运了。“
        “I made a whole secret book of poems expressing my love for you.”
        ”我把表达对你的爱的那些诗,做成了一整本秘密的书。“
        “I came to the valley to find the ivory tower from which my talents could reign supreme. But what I really found was a dungeon of loneliness. You saved me from that.”
        ”我来这谷里是为了寻找能让我的天才恣意挥洒的象牙塔。但我真正找到的却是一座孤独的地牢。你将我从那里拯救了出来。“
        “I feel burnt out in your absence. But when I hear that sound of muddy boots on wood, my heart rises from the ash.”
        ”你不在的时候,我烧成了灰。但当我听见你沾了泥的靴子踏在木头上的声音,我的心在灰烬中重新开始跳动。“
        “I'm doing a walking meditation. It's good for creativity.”
        ”我在一边走路一边沉思。这对创造力有好处。“
        “Be careful out there! I do worry about you sometimes. There are people in the world who would take advantage of you.”
        ”你在外面可得小心!有时候我确实担心你。世界上有些人会想利用你。“
        (Male character) 男性玩家
        “Wow, you look really handsome today! Did you shave? Your jawline is perfect.”
        ”哇噢,你今天看起来真的很英俊。你刮了胡子吗?你的下颌线条如此完美。“
        (Female character) 女性玩家
        “Your feminine allure is irresistible today. I can't keep my eyes off you.”
        ”今天你的女性气质令人丢盔弃甲。我的眼睛离不开你了。“
        ###When jealous 嫉妒
        “So, I heard you secretly gave <name> a gift today. Do I have to be suspicious of you?
        ...”
        ”嗯,我听说今天你悄悄给了(名字)一个礼物。我应该怀疑你吗?
        ……“


        IP属地:湖南4楼2020-02-11 23:48
        收起回复
          ### During pregnancy 怀孕中
          “<spouse name> we're going to have a baby soon!”
          ”(配偶名字),我们很快将会有孩子了!“
          “Honey\Hot Stuff, can't you tell? You're pregnant.”
          ”甜心,你没发现吗?你怀孕了。“
          ### After having one child 有一个孩子
          “Have you had any time to entertain little (First child's name) today? Maybe a second child will make things easier for both of us.”
          ”今天你有时间来逗逗小(第一个孩子的名字)吗?或许第二个孩子能让我们俩都好办一点。“
          “Little (First child's name) is going to have the perfect childhood here. There's so much to explore.”
          ”小(第一个孩子的名字)将在这里度过ta的完美童年。如此多亟待探索的事物。”
          “Caring for babies isn't exactly my strong suit... but I'll do my best to be a good father.”
          “照顾婴孩真不是我的强项……但我会竭尽所能去做一个好父亲。”
          ### After having two children 有两个孩子
          “I already gave (First child's name) and (Second child's name) their food. They eat a lot for such small creatures.”
          “我已经给(第一个孩子)和(第二个孩子)吃过东西了。他们人虽小,吃得可不算少。”
          “I was carrying (First child's name) earlier and I could've sworn I heard a "Da...da".”
          “早些时候,我抱着(第一给孩子的名字),我敢发誓我听见了一句‘爸……爸’。”
          “I'm going to teach (First child's name) to read as soon as possible!That's a great way for children to learn about the world.”
          “我会尽可能早地教(第一个孩子的名字)开始阅读!对孩子来说,这是认识世界的绝佳方式。”
          “We've done well, [Player]. The farm is doing excellent and our healthy children are a great joy. I couldn't be happier.”
          “我们做得不错,(玩家名字)。农场蒸蒸日上,健康的孩子令我们幸福。我非常快乐。”
          “Just look at our little family... We've come a long way, haven't we?”
          “看看我们的小家……我们走过了很长一段路,不是吗?”
          ### Spring 春天
          “I'm looking forward to a beautiful year on [farm name] farm.”
          “我期待着在(农场名)农场度过美丽的一年。”
          Spring 1
          “My new year's resolution is to write, write and write! I can never stop improving my skills.”
          “我新年的决心是写作,写作和写作!我绝不能停止磨练我的技艺。”
          Spring 12
          “It's strange, but I often have cravings for pomegranate in the spring.”
          “很奇怪,但我春天总是想吃石榴。”
          Egg Festival 复活节
          “I enjoy seeing you so relaxed, my dear.”
          “看见你如此放松,我十分开心,我亲爱的。”
          Spring 23
          “I look forward to dancing with you tomorrow, my dear.”
          “我期待着明天和你共舞,我亲爱的。”
          At the Flower Dance 花舞节中
          “I wore my best shirt for the dance...This sort of thing doesn't happen very often!”
          “我为了舞会穿上了我最好的衬衫……这可不常见!”
          (When asked to be your dance partner) 被邀请共舞
          “Yes...could I refuse that soft, kind face? The touch of spring-time's sweet embrace?”
          “是的……我能够拒绝这样的邀请吗,天使?春天的甜蜜相拥?”


          IP属地:湖南5楼2020-02-11 23:53
          回复
            ### Summer 夏天
            “One of the main things I miss about the ocean is the fresh fish.”
            “关于大海,我想念的最主要的事物之一就是鲜鱼。”
            Summer 1
            “It's hard to be in a foul mood when the sun is beaming and the butterflies are dancing on a Spice-berry breeze.”
            “阳光在闪耀,蝴蝶在浆果香味的和风中起舞,这时是很难有坏情绪的。”
            Summer 10
            “I was going to grab an extra bottle of ink from my cabin today, but then I remembered the Luau is tomorrow. I'll just do it then.”
            “我今天打算去木屋那里拿一瓶额外的墨水,但我想起来明天就是百乐节,我就到那时再拿吧。”
            The Luau 百乐宴会
            “The old cabin seems to be holding up well. Every time I return I half expect the thing to be rotted...”
            “老木屋看起来还挺结实。每次回到这里,我都半已接受看到这里东西腐烂掉的场面了……”
            Summer 27
            “All good things must come to an end, including the joyful days of Summer. The key to happiness is to accept change without judgement.”
            “美好的事情总有结束的时候,包括令人愉快的夏天。幸福的秘诀是接受改变而不加评判。”
            ### Fall 秋天
            “Ah... Fall. The warm sun drifts low in the sky, casting long shadows over waving fields of gold. It's a beautiful time of year, don't you think?”
            “啊……秋天。温暖的阳光在低空漂流,于田野的金浪上投下长长的阴影。这是一年中一段美丽的时光,你不这样觉得吗?”
            Fall 1
            “The splendor of Fall... A verdant banquet for all the senses to enjoy... has inspired some of the greatest poetry of all time.”
            “秋季的荣光……所有感官都沉醉于其中的青翠盛宴……激发了所有时代最美的那些诗篇”
            Fall 15
            “I might set my pride aside and sink my teeth into a sloppy. Saucy barbecue sandwich tomorrow.”
            “我要把我的高傲放在一边,用粗制滥造的食物填充我的胃。明天我要吃酱汁烤肉三明治。”
            Stardew Valley Fair 星露谷市集
            “The smokey aroma drew me here, yet 'twas the zesty sauce that truly sealed my fate... *gurgle*”
            “烟熏的香味把我带到了这里,但‘美味的酱汁真正为我的命运盖上了印章’……(咯咯笑)”
            译注:原梗可能出自佚名诗作《'Twas the night Jesus came》, 摘录如下:
            ‘Twas the night Jesus came and all through the house,
            not a person was praying, not one in the house.
            [...]
            When out of the east there rose such a clatter,
            I sprang to my feet to see what was the matter.
            Away to the window I flew like a flash,
            tore open the shutters and lifted the sash.
            When what to my wondering eyes should appear,
            but angels proclaiming that Jesus was here.
            [...]
            With those who were ready He rose without a sound,
            while all the others were left standing around.
            I fell to my knees but it was too late,
            I waited too long and thus sealed my fate.
            [...]


            IP属地:湖南6楼2020-02-11 23:57
            回复
              Fall 26
              “Would you still love me if I guzzled two gallons of pumpkin ale at the Spirits Eve Festival? Sometimes a man has primitive urges.”
              “如果我在万灵节上暴饮两加仑南瓜酒,你还会爱我吗?有时候一个人会为原始的冲动所控制。”
              Spirit's Eve 万灵节
              “Mmph... I believe I've eaten a few too many slices of Pumpkin Pie.”
              “唔……我想我吃了太多块南瓜派……”
              ### Winter 冬天
              “I think I might do some writing this winter. There's not much else to do, anyway.”
              “我想这个冬天我可能会写点东西。毕竟,本来也没有太多别的事可以做。”
              Winter 1
              “Winter is a great time to read books and play the piano. Remember to pause and enjoy a quiet moment or two.”
              “冬天是读书和弹钢琴的好季节。记得给自己放个假,享受一两段安静的时光。”
              Winter 7
              “I'm a little out of practice but I plan on entering the fishing contest tomorrow! you've got some stiff competition, dear.”
              “我技艺有些生疏了,但我打算参加明天的冰钓节!你有个难缠的竞争对手了,亲爱的。”
              Festival of Ice 冰雪节
              “I know you'll beat me in the fishing competition, but I don't mind. I'm just here for the fun of it.”
              “我知道你会在垂钓比赛中赢过我,但我不在意。我只是为了其中乐趣才参加的。”
              Feast of the Winter Star 冬日星盛宴
              “You don't need to get me anything, you've already given me the greatest gift of all.”
              “你不需要给我准备任何东西。你已经给了我世界上最好的礼物。”
              Winter 28
              “Happy new year's eve, my dear. Please accept this Wine to celebrate.”
              “新年夜快乐,我亲爱的。请收下这瓶酒,一起来庆祝吧。”
              ### After Divorce 离异后
              “Why do you torment me? Can't you see you've shattered all my hopes and dreams?”
              “为什么要折磨我?你看不到你已经粉碎了我全部的希望和梦吗?”


              IP属地:湖南7楼2020-02-11 23:57
              回复
                【2】Sam 山姆
                After Marriage 婚后
                ### Indoor Days 室内白天
                “Phew… I’ll tell you one thing I don’t miss about my old life… working at JojaMart.”
                “呼……我想告诉你一件事,我不怀念我的旧生活……在joja工作的日子。”
                “Hey, I made you some instant pancakes. Enjoy. What? I never learned to cook… mom always did that.”
                “嘿,我给你做了些薄煎饼。吃得开心。什么?我没学过做饭,妈妈总是做这个。”
                “Hey. I know I joke around a lot, but I want you to know that I seriously love you…”
                “嘿。我知道我喜欢到处开玩笑,但是我想让你知道,我是认真地爱着你。”
                “Do you have big plans for the day? Oh, not me. I usually decide what to do a few moments beforehand…"”
                “你今天大致计划吗?噢,我没有。我总是一拍脑袋决定要做什么。”
                “Um… Maybe I’ll help out on the farm some other day. I feel lazy today. You’re not mad?”
                “嗯……可能我改天帮你在农场干活。我今天有点懒。你不生气吧?”
                “It's hard to believe we're finally married...”
                “很难相信我们最终结婚了……”
                “There's too much stuff I want to get done today... Maybe I'll just watch TV instead.”
                “今天我有太多想做完的事了……或许我还是看电视好了。”
                ### In his side room 在他的房间
                “The old guitar... I just don't have the drive to play it anymore. That's fine. What's on your agenda today?”
                “这把旧吉他……我只是不再有弹它的动力罢了。没关系。你今天打算做什么?”
                ### Outdoor Days 室外白天
                “Maybe I should get some off-road wheels for my skateboard. Mayor Lewis can’t touch me out here.”
                “或许我应该给我的滑板弄一副越野轮。路易斯镇长在这儿可管不着我了。”
                “I always keep an eye on the wide blue sky. You never know when a UFO might go by.”
                “我对广阔的蓝天总是留着一份神。你永远不知道一架UFO会在什么时候经过。”
                “Hi, [Player]! If I knew more about farm work I’d help you out more. Sorry! I’ll try and help you with encouraging thoughts.”
                “嗨,(玩家名)!要是我对农场工作了解得更多,我就会帮你更多了。抱歉!我会试着做,并且用激励人的想法来帮助你的。”
                “Something in the air makes me feel positive… maybe it’s the faint whiff of pizza from Gus’ ovens.”
                “空气中的什么东西让我感觉很振奋……可能是格斯的烤箱里飘来的隐约披萨香味吧。”
                “Wow… you look great today, and the specks of mud just add some extra charm.”
                “哇噢……你今天看起来可真棒,这些泥点给你增添了额外的魅力。”
                “Hey, look at those puffy clouds in the sky, honey! I'm going to watch those for a while, if you don't mind.”
                “嘿,看看天上那些蓬松的云,亲爱的!我要看它们一会儿,如果你不介意的话。”
                ### Indoor Nights 室内夜晚
                “Hey, you look tired. Let me help you relax tonight, okay? Maybe I’ll give you a massage later.”
                “嘿,你看起来很累,让我帮你放松一下,好吗?也许我等会儿给你做个按摩。”
                “My day? Oh… I can hardly remember. I didn’t really do anything of note. Just relaxed and had a good time.”
                “我过得如何?噢……我几乎不记得了。我没做什么值得记下来的事,只是放松,并且过得很开心。”
                “Hey, sorry I didn’t make the bed. You know I’m sloppy… that’s why you like me, right?”
                “嘿,我没有收拾床,抱歉。你知道我挺邋遢的……这就是你喜欢我的地方,不是吗?”
                “The only thing I miss about living at home is Mom’s fish casserole.”
                “我唯一想念的关于住在家里的东西就是妈妈的鱼肉砂锅。”
                “Ready to hit the hay? I actually made the bed for once…”
                “做好跳上床的准备了吗?其实我试着铺了次床……”
                “I wonder if the moon is visible tonight? So, did you get everything done on the farm today? If you didn't I won't be mad!”
                “我在想今晚能不能见着月亮。说起来,今天你在农场的活干完了吗?如果没有,我不会生气的!”
                ### Rainy Days 雨天
                “Might be a good day to sit back and jam on the guitar… Hey, you can relax too if you want.”
                “不错的一天,可以搞搞吉他……嘿,如果你想的话,你也可以放松一下。”
                “Do you think Sebastian and Abigail will ever hook up? Heh… now that I’m married I’m trying to get everyone else married too.”
                “你觉得塞巴斯蒂安和阿比盖尔有没有可能在一起?嘿……因为我自己结婚了,我就想撺掇其他所有人也结婚。”
                “Hey, I found one of these rolling around in the back of a drawer. I thought you might be able to use it.”
                “嘿,我看见这玩意在抽屉后面滚来滚去。我想你可能会用它。”
                “Aw, man. These cloudy days are kind of a drag...”
                “噢,天呐。这阴雨连绵可真叫人难受……”
                “How’d you sleep? The sound of rain really makes me zonk.”
                “你睡得怎么样?这雨声真的让我疲惫不堪。”
                “I might spend some time today fixing any leaks in the roof or the windows.”
                “今天我可能会花些时间去堵屋顶或者窗户上的裂缝。”


                IP属地:湖南8楼2020-02-12 00:00
                回复
                  ### Rainy Nights 雨夜
                  “Hey, how was your day? I just layed around and read comics most of the day… it was great.”
                  “嘿,你今天过得如何?我今天大部分时候都在躺着看漫画……可真不错。”
                  “It was a pretty low-key day for me… colas, frozen pizza, a few hours noodling around on the guitar. I feel relaxed.”
                  “今天是软调的一天……可乐,冻披萨,拨弄几个小时吉他弦。我觉得很放松。”
                  “Earlier, I listened to our live recording from that show we played. Remember that? Man, was that sloppy. It made me a little nervous that you were there, I didn’t want to mess up and have you think I was a loser!”
                  “早些时候,我听了我们办的那场演出的现场录音带。还记得吗?天,那可够糟的。你在那里让我有点紧张,我不想搞砸,不想让你觉得我很失败!”
                  “I hope Vincent’s not too lonely now that I’m gone… I kinda felt responsible for the little guy. But, life’s all about change… right? Kids need to learn that, eventually… Or else adulthood will destroy them.”
                  “希望我走了之后文森特不要太孤单……有时候我觉得对这个小家伙负有责任。但是,生活总是充满变数……不是吗?最终,孩子们都得明白……不然的话成年生活会让他们崩溃。”
                  “Hey, I tossed a couple frozen pizzas into the oven. Here’s yours.”
                  “嘿,我在炉子里烤了几个冻披萨。这个是你的。”
                  “Vincent called. He said he misses me and also to tell you hi.”
                  “文森特打了个电话过来。他说他想我,还说要向你说‘嗨’。”
                  ### In Bed 在床上
                  “Nnnghh... what is it? Make your own breakfast.”
                  “唔……怎么?做你自己的早餐。”
                  “Nghh... what is it? I'm trying to sleep.”
                  “唔……怎么?我在努力睡着。”
                  ### On Halfpipe 在滑板区
                  “*Sigh*… I’m never gonna land this trick…”
                  “(叹气)……我永远学不会这一招……”
                  ### Going Out 外出
                  “I’m gonna visit the family today, okay? I’ll be home in the evening.”
                  “我今天要去看看家人们,如何?我晚上会回来的。”
                  (At parent's house) 在父母家
                  “Don't tell my mom... but I really just came over for a free lunch.”
                  “别告诉我妈……但我回来真的只是为了蹭顿午饭。”
                  (Evening) 晚上
                  “Seeing family is nice, but it’s also kind of depressing in a weird way. Like… our lives are totally separate now, and everything feels more formal than it used to.”
                  “能见到家人是挺好,但从某个奇怪的角度来说,也有些令人沮丧。好比说……我们的生活现在完全是分开的,一切都比以前感觉更拘谨了。”
                  ### First Child 第一个孩子
                  “I’ll change [First Child]’s diaper… don’t worry about it. You’ve got enough on your plate.”
                  “我会给(第一个孩子的名字)换尿布的……不用担心。你那里已经一堆活了。”
                  “It’s weird, but I really like being a father!”
                  “很奇怪,但我真的很喜欢做父亲!”
                  “I think we should have another kid. Why stop now?”
                  “我觉得我们应该再要一个孩子。为什么只要一个?”
                  ### Second Child 第二个孩子
                  “I woke up early, fed the kids and changed their diapers! We’re all set. You can just focus on raking in that sweet money. I’m just kidding… I didn’t marry you for the money.”
                  “我早早起来,喂了孩子,换了尿布!都干完了。你可以专心挣票子了。我只是开玩笑……我和你结婚不是为了钱。”
                  “We have to make sure and give [First Child] a lot of attention now that we have [Second Child]. We don’t want any jealousy between them.”
                  “由于我们有了(第二个孩子),我们得确保给(第一个孩子)足够的关心。我们不想他们两个之间产生任何嫉妒。”
                  “It’s fun to see the babies playing with each other. I think they’re going to be very close.”
                  “看小孩们一起玩可真有趣。我觉得他们以后会很要好。”
                  “I never thought I’d become such a family man, but I’m really satisfied with what we’ve built here. Life is going great.”
                  “我以前从未想过我会变得如此居家型,但我对咱们现在的样子真的很满意。生活在变好。”
                  ### Good Mood/High Hearts 好心情/高心
                  “Do you ever think of that night we snuck into my room? I do, often…”
                  “你回想过咱俩在我房间里鬼鬼祟祟的那晚吗?我经常回想起……”
                  “You know, I think I had a feeling we’d be together from the very beginning. There’s just something special between us.”
                  “说起来,我觉得从一开始我就有种我们会在一起的感觉。我们之间有种特别的东西。”
                  “Be careful out there! I know you go into the caves sometimes… you could be eaten alive in there!”
                  “你在外面要要小心!我知道你有时候会进到洞穴里去……你可能会被生吃掉!”
                  “Baby, I was just gonna write you a song on the guitar. But now you’re here and I feel relaxed. I mainly feel like playing guitar when I’m lonely.”
                  “宝贝,我刚正在吉他上给你写歌。但是现在你在这里,我觉得很放松。我主要是在孤单的时候才会想弹吉他。”
                  “Baby, talk to me! I’m always interested to hear about your day.”
                  “宝贝,和我说话!我永远想知道你一天做了些什么。”
                  “Wow, you look really [handsome/stunning] today! Did you do something with your hair?”
                  “哇哦,你今天看起来真的很英俊/震撼人心!你对你的头发做了些什么吗?”


                  IP属地:湖南9楼2020-02-12 00:02
                  回复
                    ### Spring 春天
                    “*sniff* ... My doze is stubbed up... allergies.”
                    “(吸鼻子)……我的鼻子堵住了……过敏。”
                    Spring 1
                    “Ub… spring… my doze… allergies.”
                    “唔呣……春天……我的鼻子……过敏。”
                    Day before the Egg Festival 复活节前一天
                    “Are you excited for tomorrow's festival? It'll be cool to see Sebastian again.”
                    “你为明天的节日感到激动吗?能再见到塞巴斯蒂安真是太好了。”
                    Egg Festival 复活节
                    “The gang's just the same as always. Are you having a good time?”
                    “我们一伙人还是和从前一样。你玩的开心吗?”
                    Day before the Flower Dance 花舞节前一天
                    “Oh... tomorrow's the flower dance, isn't it? I thought I could get out of that now that we're married. Whatever. I guess it’s funny in a weird way.”
                    “噢……明天是花舞节,不是吗?我以为我们结婚了,我就可以告别那玩意了。无所谓了。我猜从某种奇怪的角度来看那也挺有趣的。”
                    Flower Dance (Asked to be dance partner.) 花舞节
                    “Aw, I gotta put on that dorky suit again? I thought now that we're married... Well, alright.”
                    “啊,我又得再穿一次那老掉牙的衣服?我原以为既然我们已经结婚了……好吧,行吧。”
                    ### Summer 夏天
                    “Summer always makes me want to eat more barbecue.”
                    “夏天总是让我想吃更多烧烤。”
                    Summer 1
                    “The pollen count is a little lower in summer, so my nose is really happy.”
                    “夏天的花粉量稍微低一点儿,所以我的鼻子真的很开心。”
                    Day before the Luau 百乐节前一天
                    “Have you thought about what you're going to put in the soup? It might be funny to put something nasty. You know, play a prank on the governor! Sorry...”
                    “你有没有想过要往汤里放什么?放点恶心东西应该会很有趣。想想看,捉弄一下州长!不好意思……”
                    The Luau 百乐节
                    “I guess it wouldn't be very nice to put something nasty in the soup...”
                    “我觉得往汤里放点恶心东西应该会很有趣……”
                    Day before the Dance of the Moonlight Jellies 月光水母节前一天
                    “Summer's great, but I'm ready for fall now. Should we watch the jellies tomorrow night? It's always kind of fun.”
                    “夏天很棒,但我已经做好准备迎接秋天了。我们明晚去看水母节吗?那总是很有意思。”


                    IP属地:湖南10楼2020-02-12 00:03
                    回复
                      ### Fall 秋天
                      “I wonder what's going on in the rest of the world? We're really secluded here.”
                      “我在想世界上的其它地方现在正在发生什么?我们这里真是与世隔绝。”
                      Fall 1
                      “It seems like the whole valley's changed overnight... I guess fall's finally here.”
                      “感觉整个峡谷在一夜之间变了样……我想秋天是真的到了。”
                      Day before the Fair 星露谷市集前一天
                      “Hey, tomorrow's the fair. I need to get my old slingshot wrist back in shape...”
                      “嘿,明天是市集的日子。我得把我的老弹弓搬回能用的样子……”
                      Stardew Valley Fair 星露谷市集
                      “Sebastian's the same as always. Are you having fun at the festival?”
                      “塞巴斯蒂安还是老样子。你在市集上玩得开心吗?”
                      Day before Spirit's Eve 万灵节前一天
                      “I wonder if Mom will let Vincent enter the haunted maze this year. Probably not... Poor kid. He's gonna have to grow up some day...”
                      “我在想今年妈妈会不会让文森特进闹鬼迷宫。可能不会……可怜的孩子。总有一天他得长大的……”
                      Spirit's Eve 万灵节
                      “Hey, I was wondering when you'd show up!”
                      “嘿,我刚刚还在想你会什么时候出现!”
                      ### Winter 冬天
                      Winter 1
                      “I've given up on being a musician. I'm a family man now!”
                      “我已经不想做一个音乐人了。我现在是一位丈夫了!”
                      “The cold air makes my hair gel freeze. It's not very pleasant.”
                      “冷空气让我的发胶冻住了,这叫人不太开心。”
                      Day before the Festival of Ice 冰雪节前一天
                      “Are we going to stop by the ice festival tomorrow? It might be fun to see everyone again…”
                      “我们明天会顺道看看冰雪节吗?再次见到大家应该挺好玩的。”
                      Festival of Ice 冰雪节
                      “Aren't you cold? Are you sure don't you want my jacket?”
                      “你不冷吗?真的不要我的夹克吗?”
                      Feast of the Winter Star 冬日星盛宴
                      “*yawn* I'm just here for the gifts and the cookies.”
                      “(呵欠)我来这里只是为了礼物和曲奇饼。”
                      Winter 28
                      “We had a great year, [Player]… it’s kind of sad that it’s over. We’ll just have to make next year even better!”
                      “我们度过了很棒的一年,(玩家名字)……这一年结束了确实有点儿伤心。我们只要让明年比今年还要好就行了!”
                      ### After Divorce 离异后
                      “I'm sorry, [player]. I don't think I can still be your friend.”
                      “对不起,(玩家名字)。我不认为我还能做你的朋友。”


                      IP属地:湖南11楼2020-02-12 00:04
                      回复
                        【3】Shane 谢恩
                        After marriage
                        婚后对话
                        ### Indoor Days 室内白天
                        “Buh... sometimes life feels like a slow, gray blur... know what I mean?”
                        “ 呃……有时候生活就像一团缓慢移动的灰色污迹……懂我的意思吗?”
                        “Do me a favor... when I pass away, use my dust to fertilize some corn for the hens.”
                        “答应我……等我死了,用我的骨灰去做肥料,拿长出来的谷物去喂母鸡。”
                        “*smooch*... Mmm, it tastes like someone's been nibbling on pizza rolls.”
                        “(拥吻)……唔,尝起来就像是小口咬着披萨卷。”
                        “I may keep to myself a lot, and I may seem unhappy sometimes... but I do appreciate all the work you do. I'm a lucky guy.”
                        “我可能有很多话埋在心里,可能经常看起来不开心……但我真的很欣赏你所做的一切。我是个幸运的家伙。”
                        “There's something special in the air... *sniff*... what is that? Oh... It's just this old corn chip I put in my pocket a few weeks ago. *crunch*”
                        “空气中有种特别的味道……(嗅)那是什么?噢……是我几周前放在口袋里的谷物片。(咀嚼)”
                        “I got up early and fed all the farm animals. I hope that makes your job a little easier today. I also filled <pet's name> water bowl.”
                        “我早早起床,把农场的动物喂了。我希望这能使你今天的工作轻松点儿。我也在(宠物名字)的碗里加了水。”
                        “I spent the morning repairing a few of the fences. They should be as good as new.”
                        “我整个早晨都在修一些围栏。它们现在应该已经完好如新了。”
                        ### In his side room 在他的房间
                        “Beer or cider? Sometimes life can be challenging. Hi, [Player]. I'll just hang out in here today and uh... maybe sweep the floor a little bit or something.”
                        “啤酒还是苹果酒?有时候生活会充满挑战。嗨,(玩家名字)。我只是走到这里来,然后……呃,可能扫一扫地或者怎么样。”
                        ### Giving food 递来食物
                        “Hey. Take this... I put a bit too much in the microwave. Sorry if it's squishy.”
                        “嘿。拿着这个……我拿微波炉一次性热得太多了。如果有点软不好意思。”
                        ### Outdoor Days 室外白天
                        “I didn't sleep well last night so I'm hoping this fresh air will help get the juices flowing. What juices, you ask? Heh... you're weird.”
                        “我昨晚睡得不好,所以我出来透透风,希望能让汁液流的顺畅点。什么汁液?嘿……你真奇怪。”
                        “Sometimes I stop and realize that I'm nothing more than a bag of juicy, squishy flesh. But hey... that's just fine... what's life, anyway?”
                        “有时候我会停下来,意识到我不过是一团充满汁液的、软乎乎了的肉块。呵呵……那就这样吧……话说回来,生活又是什么呢?”
                        “When I stop and think about it... I'm in a good place. My life is pretty nice.”
                        “当我停下来,仔细想想的时候……我呆在一个好地方。我的生活相当不错。”
                        “Ooohh... my tongue is swollen from eating too many pepper poppers.”
                        “噢噢噢……我吃了太多爆炒青椒,舌头都肿了。”
                        “Hey, [Player]. You were sleeping like a baby so I slipped out of bed and went for a morning walk around the farm. Everything looks fine.”
                        “嘿,(玩家名字)。你睡得像个孩子,我就溜下床,围着农场散了一圈步。一切都很好。”
                        “I dunno if my lungs can handle this freshness. I'm still used to JojaAir.”
                        “我不知道我的肺能否接受这种新鲜的空气。我的身体所习惯的还是joja的空调。”
                        ### By his chicken coop 在鸡舍旁
                        “Charlie's doing well.”
                        ”查理挺好的。“
                        ### Standing by river 站在河边
                        “Don't worry, this is only Joja Cola.”
                        ”别担心,这只不过是乔家可乐。”
                        ### Indoor Nights 室内夜晚
                        “I'm just gonna have a couple more beers before closing my eyes for the night.”
                        “我正要在今夜闭上双眼之前再多喝两杯啤酒。”
                        “If... If only... ah, I was just thinking back on the glory days, when I played gridball on the varsity team. Now I'm old and weak, though...”
                        “哎,要是……啊,我刚在回想我的黄金岁月,在大学校队里打网格球的时候。只是我现在既不年轻,体力也差了……”
                        “Ughh... *gurgle*... I feel a little bloated... oof... too much Joja all-purpose dipping sauce.”
                        “唔呃……(打嗝)我觉得有点胀……唔……放了太多乔家多用蘸料了。”
                        “Buh... I wish I was six inches taller and a whole lot smarter... You like me for who I am? I still have a hard time understanding that...”
                        “呼……我希望我能再高六英寸,再聪明十倍……你喜欢我自己的样子?我至今很难理解这一点……”
                        “I spent all day watching TV and now my legs feel like soft dough. Guess I'll have to take it easy until tomorrow.”
                        “我看了一整天电视,现在我的腿感觉就像软面团。你猜我明天之前能否好起来。”
                        “How was your day? Mine actually went pretty well.”
                        “你今天过得如何?我这边都很好。”


                        IP属地:湖南12楼2020-02-13 00:35
                        回复
                          ### Going Out 外出
                          “I'm going out today, alright?”
                          “我今天要出去一会儿,好吗?”
                          ### Visiting Jas in the forest 在森林里看看贾斯
                          “I'm attached to these woods... lots of memories...”
                          “我对这些木头很有感情……很多回忆……”
                          ### At home 回到家
                          “Sorry if I'm sweaty... That was quite a walk... Buh, I'm out of shape.”
                          “抱歉,我流了很多汗……走了很远的路……唉,我现在乱得不行。”
                          ### Friday night, at the saloon 周五晚,在酒吧
                          “If I don't order a cold one now and then, Gus will go out of business. I'm just doing my civic duty. I'll head home around 10.”
                          “如果我不时不时地来点一杯,格斯就没生意可做了。我只是在尽我的公民义务。我十点左右就回家。”
                          ### Shopping at Pierre's 在皮埃尔商店购物
                          “Hmm... I have to say, JojaMart has a much better selection of frozen dinners.”
                          “唔……我得说,joja商店的速冻晚餐种类要多得多。”
                          ### During pregnancy 怀孕期间
                          “Sweetheart, can't you tell? You're pregnant.”
                          “甜心,你感觉不到吗?你怀孕了。”
                          ### After having one child 有一个孩子后
                          “It's weird, when I was younger I swore I'd never have a kid. I wonder what happened to me?”
                          “很奇怪。我年轻的时候发过誓绝不要孩子。我身上发生什么了?”
                          “Let's make sure to give [child] lots of eggs... Baby's gotta grow those legs!”
                          “我们得确保给(孩子名字)吃了足够多的鸡蛋……宝贝要长个儿呢!”
                          “Papa Shane reporting for duty... Buh... I've become corny in my old age.”
                          “谢恩爹地已经到岗!唔……我年纪越大越俗套了。”
                          ### After having two children 有两个孩子后
                          “I already fed the kids two bowls of pizza puffs cereal. They'll be full for a while.”
                          “我已经喂了小家伙们两碗披萨片粥。他们这会儿肯定是饱饱的。”
                          “I'll be honest... two kids is enough for me.”
                          “我得说实话……两个孩子已经够了。”
                          “Ugh... [child] is being a little brat today. Must've gotten that from me...”
                          “呃……(孩子名字)今天皮得不得了。肯定是学我的……”
                          “*Sigh*... If only we could send the kids off to Joja work-camp for a season... I'm just kidding.”
                          “(叹气)……要是我们能把俩孩子送到joja培训基地去呆一个月……我只是开玩笑。”


                          IP属地:湖南14楼2020-02-13 00:39
                          回复
                            ### Spring 春天
                            “Maybe I'll learn a new skill this year...”
                            “或许今年我会学一门新手艺……”
                            Spring 1
                            “Ooo... my throbbing head. How many did I have last night?”
                            “唔……我的太阳穴在抽动。我昨晚喝了多少?”
                            Day before the Egg Festival 复活节前一天
                            “The egg festival is probably my favorite... you know how I am, I go crazy for anything to do with chickens.”
                            “蛋蛋节可能是我的最爱……你知道我的,一碰到和小鸡有关的事情我就能发疯。”
                            Day before the Flower Dance 花舞节前一天
                            “Oh, right. It's the flower dance tomorrow. Hey, if it makes you happy, I'm happy.”
                            “噢,行。明天是花舞节。嘿,如果这能让你开心,我就开心。”
                            ### Summer 夏天
                            “What's on my agenda today... hmmm... I think I see some spicy pretzel snacks and a couple of 'cold boys' on the horizon.”
                            “我今天的打算……唔……我觉得我在水晶球里看到了一些椒盐饼干和几瓶‘冷酷男孩’。”
                            Summer 1
                            “I like seeing all the tropical plants this time of year. The valley gets so lush.”
                            “我喜欢一年的这个时候,能看到这些热情洋溢的植物。谷里变得郁郁葱葱的。”
                            Day before the Luau 百乐节前一天
                            “I might fast until the luau tomorrow. I need the ol' bag to be empty so I can fill it with piping hot soup.”
                            “我可能直到明天百乐宴前都不吃东西。我得把我的胃留空,然后往里面灌满超赞的热汤。”
                            Summer 27
                            “What are your plans for the fall? I'm going to try and incorporate more wine into my diet.”
                            “你秋天打算做什么?我要尝试多喝点葡萄酒,把它加进我的饮食习惯里。”
                            译注:这里的wine一般为红酒,与beer啤酒相对。
                            ### Fall 秋天
                            “I think there might be a new species of fungus growing behind my mini-fridge. Ah well, 'tis the season, right?”
                            “我觉得我的小冰箱里可能多长了几种新的真菌。好吧,‘这个季节就是如此,对吧?’”
                            Fall 1
                            “Hmm... I might have to buy a few cases of pumpkin ale to celebrate the season...”
                            "唔……我可能得去买几箱南瓜酒来庆祝这个季节……"
                            Day before the Stardew Valley Fair 星露谷市集前一天
                            “I'll be helping Marnie with the animals at tomorrow's fair, like usual. You should just kick back and have some fun.”
                            “明天的市集上,我会帮玛妮饲弄那些动物,就跟往年一样。你就偷偷懒,玩得开心点。”
                            Fall 17
                            “I'm starting to really feel my age... and I'm not comfortable with that at all.”
                            “我开始觉得自己真的上了年纪……这让我觉得很不舒服。”
                            ### Winter 冬天
                            “There's a wide, wide world out there... but I'd rather stay in my room.”
                            “外面有一个很大,很大的世界……但我宁愿呆着我的房间里。”
                            Winter 1
                            “Any big plans this winter? I'll probably end up watching a lot of TV and just hanging out around the house.”
                            “这个冬天有什么大计划吗?可能我不想再过一天到晚看电视、只在屋外走走的生活了。”
                            Winter 28
                            “Well, another year gone by... I look a little older, but that's about all.”
                            “好吧,又是一年……我看起来老了点儿,但这也就是全部了”
                            ### After Divorce 离异后
                            “...
                            ...Leave me alone.”
                            “……
                            让我一个人呆着。”


                            IP属地:湖南15楼2020-02-13 00:40
                            收起回复
                              【4】 Harvey 哈维
                              After marriage 婚后对话
                              ### Indoor Days 室内白天
                              “I think we're all striving to reach some kind of balance in life. An equilibrium of complexity. For me, moving here was exactly what my body needed to find that balance.”
                              “我认为所有人都在努力在生活中达到某种平衡。一种复杂的平衡态。对于我来说,搬到这里来正是我的身体为了找到这种平衡所需要的。”
                              “I'm going to study the medical literature today. It's important for me to keep up-to-date so I can give my patients the best care possible!”
                              “我正要看今天的医学刊物。对于我来说,跟上最新研究是很重要的,这样我才能给我的病人们最好的治疗!”
                              “I'm going to listen to some jazz music and finalize my medical reports today. What do you have planned?”
                              “我今天打算听一点爵士乐,给我的医学报告收个尾。你计划做什么?”
                              “I was afraid of you when we first met. It's funny to think about now that we've come so far.”
                              “我第一见到你的时候,有点儿害怕你。想想我们走到这一步可真是有趣啊。”
                              “The sky looks great today... so clear! From now on, I'm only going to go into the clinic when I have appointments. Otherwise I can just work from home!”
                              “今天天气真好……如此晴朗!从现在起,我只会在有预约的时候前往诊所了。其它情况下我在家里也能工作!”
                              “Hi (affectionate nickname)! I got up early and fed all the farm animals. I hope it makes your job a little easier today.”
                              “嗨(亲切的称呼)!我起得很早,把农场所有动物都喂了。希望这能让你今天的工作轻松点儿。”
                              “I wonder who lived here before us?”
                              “我在想,我们住进来之前这里住着谁?”
                              ### Giving Complete Breakfast 递来完美早餐
                              “Good morning, [Player]! I made you a nutritious breakfast. Eggs are a good source of essential nutrients, so eat up.”
                              “早上好,(玩家名字)!我给你做了一顿营养的早餐。蛋类是主要营养素的一个好来源,把它吃掉吧。”
                              ### In his side room 在他的房间里
                              “No air-traffic this morning, honey. But it’s still fun to break out the equipment now and then. I’m working on a new model plane. It’s so much more relaxing here than in my old apartment.”
                              “今早没有航班,甜心。但时不时摆弄一下这些装备还挺有趣的。我在组装一架新的模型飞机。在这里比在我的老公寓里要安逸多了。”
                              ### Outdoor Days 室外白天
                              “This is a very safe spot. You go on ahead and take care of business, don't worry about me.”
                              “这儿非常安全。你忙你该忙的事情,不用担心我。”
                              “I believe this must be the ideal place to raise children, scientifically. What do you think?”
                              “我相信这里一定是养育孩子的最佳场所,从科学角度来说。 你怎么看?”
                              “I may not be the most exciting guy, but I'll stay loyal to you for the rest of my life.”
                              “我可能不是最能带给你刺激感的家伙,但我此生都会对你忠诚。”
                              “[Player]... you... you mean the world to me.”
                              “(玩家名字)……你……你是我的整个世界。”
                              “As a scientist I'm fascinated by the delicate interplay of insect and plant life.”
                              “作为一名科学家,我为昆虫和植物生活间精巧的相互作用感到痴迷。”
                              “This is so much nicer than being cooped up in the clinic all day. I love watching you on the farm... hehe”
                              “这比一天到晚困在小诊所里好太多了。我喜欢看你在农场的样子……嘿嘿。”
                              ### On Patio 在露台上
                              “You know, this 'journal of tendon dynamics' is actually bearable when I'm reading out here.”
                              “你知道的,在这里读书,连《跟腱动态学期刊》都变得不那么难以忍受了。”
                              ### Indoor Nights 室内晚上
                              “You look exhausted, dear. Let me give you a massage tonight. I promise it will reduce the inflammation in your muscle tissue!”
                              “你看起来筋疲力尽了,亲爱的。我今晚给你做个按摩吧。我保证它会减轻你肌肉组织的充血!”
                              “I took it easy today... spent some time reading books, fiddled with my radio, and worked on a model airplane. It's important to take a day off now and then to relax... stress is unhealthy.”
                              “我今天过得很舒服……看了会儿书,玩了会儿我的收音机,在一架模型飞机上花了些时间。时不时给自己放一天假是很重要的……压力不利于健康。”
                              “Good evening... did you finish everything you needed to do today? Don't worry about me. I'm very self-sufficient. If you have more work to do go right ahead.”
                              “晚上好……今天该做的事情都做完了吗?不用担心我,我完全能照顾自己。如果你还有活儿,就去吧。”
                              “It's stressful to be a doctor, so it's really great to live somewhere as relaxing as [farm name] Farm.”
                              “做医生压力挺大的,能住在一个像(农场名)农场这样令人放松的地方真的很棒。”
                              “Oh! I was just daydreaming about the circulatory system and forgot what I was trying to do. It's a classic doctor's problem.”
                              “噢!我刚刚做起了有关血液循环系统的白日梦,忘了我正要做什么。这算是医生的经典问题了。”
                              “You look like you could use a good massage tonight. Doctor's orders... It's good for the circulation!”
                              “你看起来今晚需要一次好好的按摩。这是医嘱……对你的血液循环有好处!”


                              IP属地:湖南16楼2020-02-13 00:41
                              回复